Speaking About Issues
I’m frequently asked ‘How can I respond to questions about dilemmas and solutions, or concerns where we must state perhaps the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?” The concerns I’m asked often concentrate on figures: ”How many paragraphs should write? May I write on just one single benefit and something disadvantage?”
Then you will know that if you have read my free book, The Key to IELTS Success:
1) centering on figures isn’t an idea that is good and
2) there’s absolutely no unique method to respond to any question ‘type’ – most of the IELTS writing task 2 concerns are marked based on the exact same requirements.
This means you need to constantly
- Address all areas of the job
- React to the relevant concern with appropriate some ideas which are extended and well supported, and
- Present a clear place throughout.
We realize this since the Task reaction requirements for bands https://www.eliteessaywriters.com/custom-writing/ 7 to 9 inform us this.
Through the requirements for Coherence and cohesion, we additionally understand that you need to organise your opinions into logical paragraphs which means your argument progresses in a rational means.
Therefore, then asks you to discuss problems and solutions, then you will need to 1) discuss any problems you can identify and 2) suggest solutions to these if your question presents an issue and. Czytaj więcej about Speaking about dilemmas and solutions and pros and cons …