Who’s qualified to sponsor their spouse, partner or son or daughter
You are able to sponsor your better half, partner or child that is dependent:
- You’re at the very least 18 years of age
- You’re A canadian resident, a permanent resident of Canada, or someone registered in Canada as an Indian underneath the Canadian Indian Act
- That you plan to live in Canada when the persons you want to sponsor become permanent residents if you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show.
- You can’t sponsor some body if you’re a permanent living that is resident Canada.
- You’re in a position to prove that you’re maybe not getting social support for reasons except that an impairment
- you are able to allow for the fundamental requirements of any individuals you wish to sponsor
If you reside outside Quebec
To be a sponsor, you have to guarantee to economically look after the individuals you might be sponsoring for a period. Czytaj więcej about Sponsor your partner, partner or son or daughter: always check if you’re eligible …