A note on public beaches
If you check out the beach that is public Aqaba then you can feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit. Once I had been here the women that are local fully covered with abayas and wading within the ocean for the most part. Even yet in a layer that is double of matches we nevertheless attracted people’s attention! If you should be on a personal or hotel beach, then that isn’t a problem.
Do you believe I’m sexy?!
Think about now?! You can observe the beach into the history where individuals were observing us.
Packing list for ladies in Jordan
So having talked you through what things to wear as a female in Jordan, just just what should you pack in terms of your Jordan see?
I’ve made a brief list to assist you to keep in mind every thing:
- Longer sleeved tops & tees
- pants or jeans (according to period)
- longer or midi dresses & skirts (at the least knee length)
- Cardigans or jumpers for layering
- hiking footwear or trainers for walking (in Petra or Wadi Rum)
- sandals (when it comes to Dead Sea or Red Sea) for hiking
- Sun cream
- Hat – don’t be like Katie, wear a hat and prevent sun burn if they are pretty you may not need any additional sandals
- Swimsuit or bikini (preferably dark if you are going to mudpack in the Dead Sea! )
- Sarong/lightweight towel – can also double as shawl or a blanket/pillow on long bus rides
- Scarf, both for warmth and for additional layers/coverage
- Fleece – for cool evenings and when hiking, the desert gets cold overnight
- Underwear, pants, socks, bras and sports bra if you need it! Czytaj więcej about What things to wear as a lady in Jordan: on trips in Amman, Jerash along with other tourist sites …