There are occasions, whenever we want to go a vm disk up to a various container on the exact same AHV Cluster.
For e.g. : we might wish to go this VM Disk on a container with De-Dupliction Disabled. To relocate a digital machine’s disk to some other container on a single AHV group, after actions are expected:
Needs for the Move:
- Supply Container ID (where in actuality the vmdisk is found initially)
- Destination Container ID (our target container from the exact same group)
- VM Disk(s) UUID (UUID of every disk we have to go “acli vm.get ”)
- Power-off the VM
Overview of procedures:
- Determine the vmdisk_uuid of each and every disk that is virtual the VM.
- Ensure that the VM which is why https://www.mail-order-bride.net/latin-brides/ the VMdisk we are migrating is driven down.
- Use the Acropolis Image provider to clone the supply digital Disk(s) into Image(s) from the target container.
- Connect the disk through the Acropolis Image(s) which created in step three towards the VM.
- Get rid of the VM disk this is certainly hosted in the container that is original
- Optional: get rid of the VMdisk that is cloned image solutions
Why don’t we just take the illustration of a VM named „EXAMPLE_VM”
we have to login to a cvm and perform the following demand to have more information about “EXAMPLE_VM” :
Because of the above demand we’re going to have the after output:
From the above mentioned command you can view that the EXAMPLE_VM ‚ VM has 3 disks. Czytaj więcej about Migrating VM Disk to a various container on ahv …