The Library of Congress doesn’t acquire liberties to product in its collections. Consequently, it will not license or charge authorization charges to be used of these material and cannot give or reject authorization to publish or perhaps circulate the material.
Fundamentally, this is the researcher’s responsibility to evaluate copyright or any other usage limitations and get authorization from third events when needed before publishing or materials that are otherwise distributing in the Library’s collections.
For information on reproducing, publishing, and citing material from this collection, along with usage of the initial products, see: Stereographs – legal legal Rights and limitations Information
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations on book.
- Reproduction quantity: LC-DIG-stereo-1s19799 (digital file from initial) LC-USZ62-56121 (b&w film copy neg. of half stereo)
- Call Quantity: STEREO FOREIGN GEOG FILE – China–Misc. item P&P
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress due to rights considerations, you get access to bigger size pictures on location.)
Instead, you can aquire copies of varied kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your digital image is showing: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it was produced from the initial or an intermediate such as for instance a content negative or transparency. If the Reproduction quantity field above includes a reproduction number that begins with LC-DIG. then there’s an electronic digital image which was made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for some publication purposes.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a content from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white („b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate showing color or tint (assuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy a good content associated with initial in color by citing the phone call Number listed above and like the catalog record („About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost lists, email address, and purchase forms can be found from the Duplication Services website.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you will need to fill down a call slide into the Prints and Photographs researching area to look at the initial item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) can be obtained, usually by means of a electronic image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image is supposed to be noticeable in the remaining.)
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital choice to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a big size whenever you’re in any reading space in the Library of Congress. In a few full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found whenever you are away from Library of Congress due to the fact product is legal rights restricted or will not be assessed for legal rights limitations. Being a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide a initial product whenever an electronic image can be obtained. When you yourself have a reason that is compelling begin to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. For instance single greek women, cup and movie photographic negatives are specially susceptible to harm. Also they are simpler to see on line where they truly are presented as good pictures.)
- No, the product isn’t digitized. Please head to # 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that a surrogate that is non-digital, such as for example microfilm or content prints?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please head to number 3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and can even never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Keystone View Business. A bride that is chinese and . Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa. ; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company,Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
APA citation style:
Keystone View Company. (ca. 1905) a Bride that is chinese and . Asia, ca. 1905. Meadville, Pa. ; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company,Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2004680224/.
MLA citation design:
Keystone View Company. A bride that is chinese and . Meadville, Pa. ; St. Louis, Mo.: Keystone View Company,Manufacturers and Publishers, Sept. 29. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress, .